Islamic Reference Series offers a scholarly study of main aspects of the Islamic thought. Bringing together the classic texts and contemporary writings which are mostly published in English for the first time, each volume provides original and engaging coverage of its subject.
– Divine Revelation: An Islamic Perspective on Divine Guidance and Human Understanding
– Is the Qur’an Human Words or Divine Words?
– The Word of God in the Qur’an
– The Inimitability of the Qur’an
– The Concept of Abrogation in the Holy Qur’an
– Jesus as Kalimat Allah, the Word of God
Mohammad Ali Shomali is a graduate of the Islamic Seminaries of Qum and has also BA and MA in western philosophy from the University of University of Manchester. His publications include: Self-Knowledge (1996 & 2006), Ethical Relativism: An Analysis of the Foundations of Morality (2001), Shi’a Islam: Origins, Faith and Practises (2003) and Islam: Doctrines, Practices & Morals (2007). He is a co-editor of Catholics & Shi’a in Dialogue: Studies in Theology & Spirituality (2004), Catholic-Shi’a Engagement: Reason & Faith in Theory and Practice (2006) and Catholic-Shi’a Dialogue: Ethics in Today’s Society (2008).